Wednesday, February 27, 2019

MISS CANE EXPLAINS




As a Disciplinarian, I've answered nearly every conceivable question concerning adult spanking discipline.  But "ALL THINGS SPANKING" has a question of its own.


The Interview:


Georgia Cane is New York City Disciplinarian who has a strong appearance and equally powerful demeanor. She's been a friend of "All Things Spanking" for quite some time, and we occasionally draw upon her advice.  Recently she answered a question we posed and I thought it would be good to share here.

ATS: You recently appeared in a BuzzFeed video related to the use of consensual, adult spanking and how its practice has grown.  In the video, you look like the quintessential 1950's  Mom ready to "counsel" her family.  The individuals spanked remained clothed - leggings or jeans as I recall - and that is how you dealt with them.  Is that how you normally practice in this thing we do?

Georgia Cane: That was all Buzzfeed's idea; sort of the Disney version spanking discipline.
I'm not that vanilla and, to be honest, I was surprised they contacted me.

I think we all know that adult discipline is kink, but their focus was on how spanking changes behavior and, since my sites address this, they asked for an interview.
Then the day before we were scheduled to meet, they informed me that two female producers requested a spanking - on video.

I had concerns.

Now, because it's Buzzfeed, I'm wearing the most vanilla thing I own to spank two arrogant women in bicycle shorts. But discipline is discipline; so I made them fear me a little, gave them orders then smacked their bottoms, repeatedly, for emphasis. Apparently, it worked.
However, real sessions look nothing like that.

I'm tall (5'11"), a size 4-6 and I prefer black form-fitting dresses, stockings, and heels.  My clients might be spanked locked over my knee with only their bare bottoms exposed or bent, fully naked on a kneeling bench and whipped with a leather belt, tawse, cane or perhaps all three.  Sometimes, I don't use words except to give orders and count the number of lashes to the bare bottom.  Other times, my words alone make them cry.

The goal is to reach your catharsis by whatever works best.

And by the way: I've never called it 'therapy'.


Warm Bottoms,
Georgia Cane

Georgia Cane Spanking Disciplinarian


*ALL THINGS SPANKING
*Mitch Philbin
*February 16, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment