Thursday, April 25, 2013

SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO SPANK THAT BOTTOM

(New York City, NY)



 When someone I know deserves a real spanking, the palm of my hand will begin to itch.  It's as if  my hand, can't wait to burn that misbehaving bottom to teach it a lesson; and say what you will, there is nothing like skin to skin. 

There are times, when you just don't want to look for an implement, especially if  he (or she) has been told, several times, that what he does gets on your nerves. It could be his drinking too much, procrastinating with the bills, or one too many smart remarks but when I've reached the boiling point,(and provided we're at home), I will take him - pants down - across my knee and let my hand do the talking.     

If an adult continuously forgets his behavior, he deserves to be reminded by a spanking and one he'll not soon forget -  unrestrained, informal and  sound. 

Administering a good over the knee spanking will always correct his behavior, but just as importantly satisfy my itch.

Boys Learn When Bottoms Burn.


MY WEBSITE:
Georgia Cane: Adult Disciplinarian   

(SPANKING, NYC)


No comments:

Post a Comment